Thursday, April 25, 2013

Out with the old

I recently had to say a very sad goodbye to what I consider a reliable old friend. It was one of those things. We used to be a perfect fit, you know, but life changes sometimes, and you outgrow one another. So with a heavy heart I bid goodbye to our beloved Scion TC. She was a good little car, but she just couldn't give me what I needed anymore.







So, like so many women before me, I looked elsewhere. I needed something with more power, something better able to meet my growing demands. Something, well, bigger. Enter the Silverado.





Call me fickle. As soon as the papers were signed and she was no longer part of my life, I missed the Scion. I missed what she represented in my life. Also, I missed her super low payments and excellent gas mileage. I know I'll adjust to the new truck, and there's plenty of room for a car seat but ugh. I'm not a fan yet.


1 comment:

  1. If it means anything, Steve used to drive a Silverado for work, and he LOVED it. He wasn't a Chevy fan, until he had the Silverado.

    ReplyDelete